Social Icons

.

23 November 2013

My guess at what the Devils outdoor game jerseys will look like

You'll forgive me -- I don't have a steady hand for Photoshop. But this is what I envision the Devils outdoor game jersey will look like. This jersey is actually available with black instead of green, so I just replaced the black with green. But because it has off-white -- and most of the outdoor games go to off-white -- I think I could at least be close here. Please note, however: This is totally unofficial, and I have no knowledge of what the actual jersey is to look like. Your thoughts? Comment here or on Facebook/Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything discussed here on NewJersey-Devils.com. While we do moderate comments (for SPAM), we will publish anything that is not libelous in nature so long as your name is attached to it. If you don’t have one of the accounts listed, you can manually enter your name and URL if you have a website. The only comments that won’t be posted are anonymous comments. So what are you waiting for? Comment away!