Social Icons

.

02 November 2013

Plenty of seats still available for tonight's game v. Philly

If you were considering going to tonight's game -- don't worry -- there appear to be plenty of seats available in all levels. I still say I am surprised by the poor attendance, given last year's great attendance. I will stick to my initial belief that last year, there were countless discounts and give-aways that aren't being done this year.

Also, I may be very late to the game, but I also noticed the Devils are no longer offering $10 day-of-game seats. They used to only sell those seats near game-time, and now, the cheapest they sell for, those same sections, is $28 a seat -- and as much as $49 for games against the Rangers.

And people ask me why I've not been to a game at the Rock since 2009.

A look at the many seats that appear left for tonight's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything discussed here on NewJersey-Devils.com. While we do moderate comments (for SPAM), we will publish anything that is not libelous in nature so long as your name is attached to it. If you don’t have one of the accounts listed, you can manually enter your name and URL if you have a website. The only comments that won’t be posted are anonymous comments. So what are you waiting for? Comment away!