Social Icons

.

12 February 2013

16 years later it hit me: I saw Patrik Elias's first goal in person


BOSTON

It was Dec. 12, 1996 — and I was at what was known as the Fleet Center for Devils/Bruins. I was there because I ran a trip at my college in Newport, R.I., to "see the Bruins." And today, while searching Youtube, I found Patrik Elias's first-ever goal (he was wearing 22 at the time). It was that very night. And 16 years later, it hit me I was there to see it.

By pure chance, I was also at Devils-Bruins in New Jersey on March 26, 1992. Remember what happened that night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything discussed here on NewJersey-Devils.com. While we do moderate comments (for SPAM), we will publish anything that is not libelous in nature so long as your name is attached to it. If you don’t have one of the accounts listed, you can manually enter your name and URL if you have a website. The only comments that won’t be posted are anonymous comments. So what are you waiting for? Comment away!